Rice with rich taste of leek and mashroom refreshed with citrus aroma of fresh lemon – real delight
- 3 leeks, washed and chopped
- 225 g porcini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 50 g butter
- 1 cup (200g) basmati rice
- 2 cups water or vegetable stock
- grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 50 g parmesan
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
Porcini cut on bigger slices. In large saucepan heat the olive oil and cook leek and mushrooms few minutes. Season with salt and pepper and cook until soft. Remove from heat and keep warm.
In other pan heat the butter, add rice and fry for one minute. Add water or vegetable stock, little salt and cook 10 min. Remove from heat ad mix with mushrooms.
Serve hot, sprinkled with parmesan cheese and parsley.